Monday, April 28, 2014

Winning Pinterest Recipes

I love Pinterest, don't you?

My favorite board on my Pinterest account is my Food & Recipe board. I love to cook and I LOVE to find amazing recipes. Today, I thought I would share FIVE of my favorite recipes from Pinterest!


1.   One Pot Andouille Skillet Pasta: This was SO good. I made this recently and it was not only extremely tasty but pretty healthy and ridiculously easy to make. Took about 30 minutes to make the entire meal. 

One Pot Andouille Sausage Skillet Pasta - This dish comes together so easily in one skillet. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pan!

2.   Butternut Squash Mac 'n' Cheese: I loved this because it was still very cheesy but lacked all of the heavy cream. Next time, I probably won't bake mine because I found it to be a bit dry when cooked. I plan to just toast breadcrumbs and then add them once combined. Great comfort food recipe with a healthy twist!
Macaroni and Cheese with Butternut Squash

3. Chicken & Avocado Enchiladas in Creamy Avocado SauceYou want a crowd pleaser? This is the EASIEST, most DELICIOUS recipe. I make it at least once a week during the summer. My friends and family are always asking me for this recipe. Not only is it healthy but it's so dang good. The only alteration I've made to this recipe is that I use the Trader Joes Corn & Flour Tortillas--> it tastes so much better! 


Chicken and Avocado Enchiladas in Creamy Avocado Sauce

4.  Pesto Pasta w/Chicken Sausage & Roasted Brussel Sprouts: This was super yummy, healthy and so easy to make! Plus, I could pretty much eat dog poo if it were covered in pesto. 
[Okay, not really...but seriously, pesto is the bees knees.]

5.   Salted Dark Chocolate Truffle CookiesOkay, you want to die and go to heaven? I just DARE you to eat only one--these cookies are INSANELY good. They are a bit time consuming (you need to let the dough sit in the fridge for a few hours) but totally worth it! [My husband still begs me to make these often] :) 

Salted Dark Chocolate Truffle Cookies I howsweeteats.com

No comments:

Post a Comment