Thursday, January 16, 2014

Speedy Treadmill Workout

Good morning! 
This morning I am adding two posts to the blog. Due to a little technical difficulty, I was unable to get the last two day's posts out to you. So very sorry about that...but now, I have an awesome treadmill workout for you! 

I did this workout on Wednesday morning and wanted to share it with you. I have little time on Wednesday mornings to squeeze a workout in (because I work earlier in the day) so I have turned this day into my speed work day in my training cycle. 
This workout definitely got me sweatin' up a storm and working hard to keep up.
Enjoy! 


   Speed                  Comfort           Time
            5                 Warm Up/Easy Pac       2 Minutes 
6 (Increase 1 level)    Comfortable Pace       1 Minute 
7 (Increase 1 level)    Comfortably Hard        2 Minutes 
6 (Reduce 1 level)     Comfortable Pace        1 Minute 
7 (Increase 1 level)     Comfortably Hard        2 Minutes 
8 (Increase 1 level)            Hard                  2 Minutes 
6 (Reduce 2 levels)    Comfortable Pace        1 Minute 
7 (Increase 1 level)     Comfortably Hard        2 Minutes 
6 (Reduce 1 level)     Comfortable Pace        1 Minute 
7 (Increase 1 level)     Comfortably Hard        2 Minutes 
6 (Reduce 1 level)      Comfortable Pace        1 Minute 
7 (Increase 1 level)      Comfortably Hard        2 Minutes 
8 (Increase 1 level)             Hard                  2 Minutes 
6 (Reduce 2 levels)      Comfortable Pace       1 Minute 
7 (Increase 1 level)      Comfortably Hard        2 Minutes 
6 (Reduce 1 level)      Comfortable Pace        1 Minute 
5 (Reduce 1 level)            Easy                    2 Minute 
3 (Reduce 2 levels)          Jog                      1 Minute 
          Walk                   *Cool Down                 2 minutes  

**Disclaimer: This workout is best performed with music blasting from your headphones while focusing an image of yourself getting stronger!! **  :) 
I used this song to get me through the discomfort and boredom of the treadmill during this workout--it's cheesy...I know...but heck, it worked! 


LMFAO "I'm Sexy And I Know It" 

I WORK OUT!!!

What's your favorite treadmill workout? 

No comments:

Post a Comment