Friday, August 9, 2013

"It's like Christmas Day for runners!"

Wednesday:  Lower body workout  *Nike Training Club + additional squats and lunges (oh-so-sore!)
Thursday: Track workout--800 Yasso Repeats

At the last running expo I visited, I stopped by a booth that sold a product called Stridebox. For those of you that are familiar with a Birchbox, it's similar, but catered to the runner crowd. Annnd for those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about...I shall explain. A Stridebox is a box you receive in the mail once a month, full of various running product samples. Anything from GU's to blister preventatives, they've got you covered. I like it because each month, the products are so different.  The products that are chosen are also both big names and local. You're able to get the exposure to newer brands as well. Organic and minimally altered ingredients are something they are looking for when adding products to their boxes. It's so great.
(It's glorious, isn't it?)

Each month, it's like Christmas Day! I love seeing that little brown box at my doorstep. This month, I received items like, kind barsGatorade products and Island Boost energy gels. Even though I'm not typically a fan of gels (I personally prefer chews), I am really excited to try the Island Boost gel. I've heard that their products are awesome. Many people who have sensitive stomachs during their distance runs, swear by this brand. I'm so excited to give it a try!

Check out the Stridebox website. Honestly, best purchase I've made in a while. It's only $15/month and you get all of these fun products! It also often encourages me to get out the door in the morning. I actually want to go out and run my long runs just because I got a new gel in my Stridebox that I have to try. Runners, I'm tellin' ya...you need this.




No comments:

Post a Comment