Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Try This!

Edamame & Quinoa Wrap + Sweet Ginger Dressing



I always find myself struggling to find lunch options at home. I love to cook but during the week, lunches can be tricky for me with limited time to put something together.  I came across this recipe and decided to give it a try this weekend. It's a vegan wrap packed with edamame, quinoa and plenty of veggies. The dressing was also extremely easy to make and has great flavor. I threw all of the ingredients together in a food processor and it was done like *that* (Insert snapping fingers)! The recipe calls for collard greens to wrap the ingredients in, but because I didn't have collard greens at home, I used a whole wheat tortilla instead. This was super easy to make and I had enough leftovers to have it for a few lunches this week. It gave me energy and I felt satisfied after finishing it. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

What's your go-to lunch? Do you have any recipes you recently tried and love?

No comments:

Post a Comment