Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bearded Bros: KickStarter Project

Tuesday: 5 miles

Awhile back, I did a review for one of my favorite food companies, Bearded Brothers: A Wholesome Snack Food Company. My friends over at the Bearded Brothers are now working on a new KickStarter project and need our help!

The Bearded Brothers Company began with two brothers based out of Austin, Texas in hopes of creating quality, wholesome snacks. They already make amazing snack bars, but now, they are in the process of creating a new product: Organic Sprouted Nuts and Seeds. With proper funding, they can get this product up and running. Check out the video below and help Bearded Bros reach their financial goal! I am a true believer in this company and the products they create. Help me, help them!



For more information on the Bearded Brothers and their kickstarter project, check them out


No comments:

Post a Comment