Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Friday!

As I've mentioned previously, I haven't really been feeling so great lately. I have been battling a bug that just WILL NOT QUIT. This has left me feeling extremely exhausted and pretty down since I have been unable to run this week. But, last night on my way home from work, I stopped by the mailbox to see if we had gotten any mail. I was happily surprised. I received two of my FAVORITE THINGS in the world. Not only was my monthly Runner's World Magazine in the mail but my StrideBox as well! They don't typically arrive at the same time so I was like...
Totally made my night.

It's been a long and tiring week for my husband and I. We are looking forward to a boring quiet weekend together. I foresee a lot of reading, baking fall treats and plenty of rest--hopefully some running in there too if my body will get better already...

What makes you happy when you're feeling down? 

What are your weekend plans? 

Happy Friday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment