Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Strengthen Your Core: AB Workout

Monday: 1 mile warm up (treadmill) & lower body workout 45 mins

Hey there! 
I hope your week started out on the right foot. Mondays always seem to be the hardest day of the week for me. However, when I start my day out with a rockin' workout, it makes the day not so bad after all. 

With that being said, last week I came up with this ab BURNING workout! Because a strong core is a necessity for runners, I always dedicate at least one day for core strength. Give this workout a try and let me know what you think--triggering all aspects of the abdominals, you will FEEL this workout for sure!

Workout Equipment: 
*Medicine Ball 
(Medicine ball not truly necessary but will offer some additional challenge)
*Stability Ball

Burn, cry & repeat 4 times :)

Happy sweating!! 

1 comment:

  1. Good workout. I have the hardest time with side planks. My arms just aren't strong enough. I'm working on it, though. I try to devote one day a week to exercise ball work and weights, and I usually do lots of different types of crunches. I may give this a try.

    ReplyDelete