Friday, October 4, 2013

Your Weekend Motivation--Rise & Shine


What will you be doing this weekend? Do you have any fitness goals for the weekend?

This weekend I will be volunteering at the Portland Marathon. I am so incredibly excited for this experience (minus the terrible rainy forecast that is being projected). I know a few individuals running and one of them is a coworker of mine who will be running her first ever Marathon! I am so incredibly proud of her and am hoping this experience inspires me to want to do the same. I am also really looking forward to being on the other side of a race, being the one who actually gets to cheer others on. I enjoy being cheered for by volunteers, I feed off of that positive energy during races. I know that I will be an overly obnoxious, screamin' fool for these runners.

I came across this video via The Skinny Runner Blog and thought that it would be a great segue into the weekend. Watch this video and prepare to DOMINATE THE WORLD. Seriously, it pumps you up and makes you want to grow a six pack or hit a punching bag or something. Enjoy!







I wish this could be played on a big screen for me at 4am when my alarm goes off, in fact, I wish I could replace my alarm with this video alone. Right?

 So now I ask you again...what is your fitness plan for the weekend? Make yourself proud and get movin' this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment