Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Morning

Saturday: 9 miles (run with a friend)
Sunday: 3.25 miles (family run)

Good morning and Happy Monday! 

I am taking it easy this morning with a little pilates stretching. My legs felt a little tired and my knees were achy yesterday during my shorter run so I am taking a day of rest since I will be racing on Thanksgiving morning. 

I am looking forward to the end of this week where the only activities I plan to indulge in are packing on the miles and eating my way through the weekend! 

Here's a little motivation to get you through your Monday...


Find your greatness on this beautiful Monday. 
Every day is a gift and for that, we need to remind ourselves to be grateful for each and every Monday we have on this wonderful planet. 
Life is all too short to treat it otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment